Vacancy: Golf Retail & Customer Service AssistantPart Time – 20hr Contract (Temporary) - Flexible, Evening & Weekends included.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to work in our leading golf and retail facility at Clydeway Golf Performance Centre.
Based within the golf retail store in Uddingston, your role will be the first point of contact for all of our customers and driving range users. Your role will entail handling general enquiries including lesson and custom fit bookings, retail purchases and product enquiries.
The facility is open 7-days a week including evenings and weekends, therefore duties are varied and a flexible approach is vital.
Previous retail and customer service experience is essential, knowledge of retail operations and /or golf would be an advantage but not essential.
Our ideal applicant:
- A professional, enthusiastic and approachable personality
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- Excellent written and verbal communication .
- Flexible working pattern including evenings and weekends
- 28 days holiday (includes public & bank holidays) Pro rata
- Pension scheme
Start Date to be confirmed in line with the current goverment restrictions and application process.